Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Rappaport 55

momi

Post Thu, Oct 15 2015, 9:27 pm
I missed the last issue of Mishpachah. Would someone be so kind as to give me a summary of the final chapter? TIA

bluejays

Post Thu, Oct 15 2015, 9:47 pm
He gets engaged, goes back for last zman before the wedding. The other one comes back to learn to EY. Rosh Yeshiva calls the rich guy who backed out and tells him about the amazing things happening. Awesome serial. Sorry so bad at names.

momi

Post Thu, Oct 15 2015, 10:05 pm
bluejays wrote:
He gets engaged, goes back for last zman before the wedding. The other one comes back to learn to EY. Rosh Yeshiva calls the rich guy who backed out and tells him about the amazing things happening. Awesome serial. Sorry so bad at names.

Thanks! If anyone has any more details..... I'm really sorry I missed it. The writer managed to really portray human emotions and thought processes in a very real way. Was it in the Succos edition?

blossoming flower

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 2:02 pm
What a great serial!! Even though it was about bachurim and men, it was still so enjoyable for us women!

bigblueyes

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 3:08 pm
It was such an enjoyable read!!! I should really write a letter to mishpacha...

momi

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 3:13 pm
bigblueyes wrote:
It was such an enjoyable read!!! I should really write a letter to mishpacha...

Can someone offer a detailed recap on the story? I'm so sorry I missed the final chapter.

abby1776

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 4:31 pm
The shy boy Melberg gets engaged and his fiancé wants him to go back to yeshiva for a final zman. At his Cory we find out that Mako (the one obsessed with money) has decided to go back to yeshiva because the Rosh Yeshiva came to the U.S. And took a personal interest in him. The Rosh Yeshiva has stood up to the big donor and tells Duvy Gruntag the rich boy that he needs to stop trying to save everyone and focus on learning Torah and I don't remember what happened to Azarya just that they are all going back to yeshiva together
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room