Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Chicago

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 2:36 pm
hi everyone
I have very limited time in chicago, Im looking for reasonably priced tops, and skirts. am I going to 13th avenue or brendas west? or any other suggestions?

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 3:44 pm
amother wrote:
hi everyone
I have very limited time in chicago, Im looking for reasonably priced tops, and skirts. am I going to 13th avenue or brendas west? or any other suggestions?

For reasonably priced stuff, you're probably best off at 13th Avenue, but style wise it tends to cater most to a young crowd - like HS.

Brenda's West is much more expensive.

Another suggest is RL2 (PM me if you need contact info). Much bigger selection than Brenda's West, but also not necessarily reasonably priced.

kb

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 4:35 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
For reasonably priced stuff, you're probably best off at 13th Avenue, but style wise it tends to cater most to a young crowd - like HS.

Another suggest is RL2 (PM me if you need contact info). Much bigger selection than Brenda's West, but also not necessarily reasonably priced.

For the record, I think RL2 is reasonably priced. She just carries a more expensive clothing line.

fbc

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 5:29 pm
All depends what you consider reasonably priced! But I agree with above posters.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 8:29 pm
Itz you-very small and cramped store but they have a bunch of very nice skirts-not as many tops. On the corner of Devon and richmond

Chavas

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 12:25 am
Fox's in Skokie

fbc

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 7:45 am
Yes Fox's too! Forgot to mention that! They have beautiful stuff very reasonably priced, and very stylish, the styles everyone's wearing these days!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 8:22 am
OOTBubby wrote:

Brenda's west started carrying a lot more lower priced items. Sweaters and dressy weekday can be $30-40.
Same with skirts. Not everything there is so expensive anymore.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 11:11 am
amother wrote:
Brenda's west started carrying a lot more lower priced items. Sweaters and dressy weekday can be $30-40.
Same with skirts. Not everything there is so expensive anymore.

Good to know. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics