Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone saw the movie "The Intern"?

Mevater

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 11:59 am
Anyone saw the movie "The Intern" starring Robert De Niro, Anne Hathaway, Rene Russo?

jj123

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 1:04 pm
Ya! it was so cute I really liked it. There was one part (don't wanna spoil it in case you haven't seen it yet) that was annoying they had to put in there but otherwise I really enjoyed

Mevater

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 7:27 pm
Shanarishona24 wrote:
Ya! it was so cute I really liked it. There was one part (don't wanna spoil it in case you haven't seen it yet) that was annoying they had to put in there but otherwise I really enjoyed

I just got back and loved it... what part didnt you like? DD didnt like some bits here and there but we all agreed the acting was superb.

jj123

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 7:31 pm
It was just the cheating part lol I didn't feel like it was necessary and the husband seemed so nice. It was sweet how it ended up being good between them in the end I just personally get bothered by seeing cheating spouses on shows or movies. But overall I did enjoy it a lot

Mevater

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 7:43 pm
Shanarishona24 wrote:
It was just the cheating part lol I didn't feel like it was necessary and the husband seemed so nice. It was sweet how it ended up being good between them in the end I just personally get bothered by seeing cheating spouses on shows or movies. But overall I did enjoy it a lot
I hear you. I loved the great ending. I was nervous that De Niro and Hathaway would become a couple... (because of being in the same bed in the hotel room, I thought that was leading up to no good...). I was thrilled it didnt go there.

professor

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 5:27 pm
unfortunately, a movie will not be considered real "art" if theres no cheating involved. Rolling Eyes I have so had it with media today
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics