Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
New Square Shaul Spitzer gets 7 years jail!!!!!!!!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Talya

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 10:26 am
tweety1 wrote:
What you didn't see was the video of the actual court hearing how the judge is freeing him. The judge reads a letter that rottenberg himself wrote 3 yrs ago that he got 3.5 million dollars as an apology, and the judge should please be lenient when sentencing him. To me this rottenberg is some screwed up guy. Why did he change his mind?! Was anybody standing with a gun to his head "you must write this letter or else..." Spitzer did not intend to kill him. He intended to burn his house down and it was act gone bad. Now don't get me wrong burning a house down is bad enough. But he was how old? He wasn't fully cooked yet. It was his stupidity playing and for that he served enough. He had 3 yrs to think abt it and to realize he did something terribly wrong. I'm telling you that he matured and worked on his middos in those 3 yrs a lot a lot more than any average 16 year old.

Nott fully cooked and learned his lesson? Really?? What if it was your family that was nearly burned alive and your husband that was permanently disabled? Would you think he learned his lesson then? Do you think the arab teenage terrorists should also be let off easy? No? Why the double standard???

And he learned his lesson my foot. He's saying what he needs to get get off scott free. Sitting in jail for three years clearly didn't take away his entitled attitude.

As a side point I'm curious to see how quickly this celebrity gets married now.

Cookie Monster

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 11:57 am
Talya wrote:
Nott fully cooked and learned his lesson? Really?? What if it was your family that was nearly burned alive and your husband that was permanently disabled? Would you think he learned his lesson then? Do you think the arab teenage terrorists should also be let off easy? No? Why the double standard???

And he learned his lesson my foot. He's saying what he needs to get get off scott free. Sitting in jail for three years clearly didn't take away his entitled attitude.

As a side point I'm curious to see how quickly this celebrity gets married now.

Don't worry. This won't be a blemish on his resume at all.

chany-frum

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 12:08 pm
No-one knows for sure that he wanted to burn down the house; he probably wanted to make a small fire and scare him... I don’t think he realized how dangerous it can get

I don’t like that much the skver Chassidim , but they are known for doing tremendous chased (skver bikur cholim) and I don’t think anyone from skver is even capable of killing someone

So in my eyes this man paid a l price for his actions, skver paid a big 3.5 MM for Rotenberg
3 years in my eyes is enough, I don’t think anyone will do again the same because it’s only 3 yeas

goforit

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 12:13 pm
Mevater wrote:
Im not questioning whether there was an apology (thats asking for a Rebbe to do what Rebbes dont do, OY, thats another thread for itself, that may not be allowed here....), Im asking if the Rebbe has at least sent out a loud and clear message to all followers, that barbarism will not be tolerated by HIM.

Im wondering how the Rebbes and Chassidim are reacting to similar situations that displease them, now, in the present. Im wondering what heir current approach to punishing "bad behavihor" is.

yes they're very clearly was a big speech by the rabbi himself to all the yeshiva Boys that this will not be tolerated and this is not acceptable.

Mevater

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 12:15 pm
Cookie Monster wrote:
Don't worry. This won't be a blemish on his resume at all.

Something tells me that the Rebbe who might not be upset at Spitzer either openly or secretly, still wouldnt want him as a grandson-in- law. I think they pick the shmos to do the dirty work, unless we think Spitzer was the grand master of this plan and this had nothing to do with other Chassidim.

Imho, despite Spitzer defending the Rebbe and Shul policies, the Rebbe doesnt consider him high society. Maybe some other shmo underling henchmen would take him as a son in law.

What do others think?

tweety1

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 12:16 pm
chany-frum wrote:
No-one knows for sure that he wanted to burn down the house; he probably wanted to make a small fire and scare him... I don’t think he realized how dangerous it can get

I don’t like that much the skver Chassidim , but they are known for doing tremendous chased (skver bikur cholim) and I don’t think anyone from skver is even capable of killing someone

So in my eyes this man paid a l price for his actions, skver paid a big 3.5 MM for Rotenberg
3 years in my eyes is enough, I don’t think anyone will do again the same because it’s only 3 yeas

!!!!! You couldn't have said it any better!!!!

Mevater

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 12:21 pm
goforit wrote:
yes they're very clearly was a big speech by the rabbi himself to all the yeshiva Boys that this will not be tolerated and this is not acceptable.

Any tape or newpaper write-up?
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics