Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What color tights with khaki skirt?

juggling

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 4:24 am
I'm good with black skirts/black tights and brown skirts/brown tights. That's still a look, right? But what about other colors of skirts? Thinking of khaki, in particular, because it's so light. Does it look good with black tights, brown tights, either, or neither? Also other color skirts, and denim. Is black tights always safe? What about brown, gray? Tights that match the skirt but don't match the shoes? In short, what are the current styles with regard to tights? Thanks!

bigblueyes

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 4:33 am
Tights that match the skirt or tights that match the shoes- I wouldnt do a random color tights in between! Boots are always safe, so if a little black is peeking over the top its ok. With a khaki skirt I would do black with black shoes, or even grey with grey shoes if your top coordinates.
If you want to be trendy why not look for a ribbed khaki pair?

juggling

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 4:41 am
Interesting idea, khaki tights. I never saw them. My shoe choices are pretty neutral, brown or black boots usually, or sneakers. Does either brown or black work with khaki? How about if I have on a khaki skirt with leggings and sneakers? What color leggings? Thank you!

bigblueyes

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 9:54 am
Brown or black both work with khaki if your top incorporates brown or black. Or if you do a coordinating belt. Something in your outfit should tie in with your tights....
Leggings I would imagine the same.
Just think of your tights as an accessory that you are working into your outfit.

cm

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 10:01 am
I usually wear nude/beige tights with khaki, but it's important to choose a shade that is blends well with the outfit.

finallyamommy

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 11:04 am
Yeah, I would say beige.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 11:32 am
What color is the top? I've been wearing a khaki top with a black skirt and tights and would do the same with a black top and khaki skirt.

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 2:07 pm
I wear black tights with a khaki jumper and black shirt. And black shoes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics