Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
ISO Bar Mitzvah photographer in Monsey

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Oct 20 2015, 10:13 am
Looking for a male photographer for an hour or two at a bar mitzvah in Monsey. I'm willing to spend for quality, professional photography.

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 1:44 pm
hello. my husband is a professionl photographer for 9 years already, servicing Williamsburg and BP. Were considering relocating to Monsey but are afraid the demand for BM and Tnoyim photography is low... Is that so?

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 1:49 pm
Go for dimples in new square.
They're supposed to be top of line now

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 1:55 pm
amother wrote:
hello. my husband is a professionl photographer for 9 years already, servicing Williamsburg and BP. Were considering relocating to Monsey but are afraid the demand for BM and Tnoyim photography is low... Is that so?

What makes you say so? Anything specific?
Monsey is growing and besides it almost became a mandatory thing for any simcha
Yes there are photographers, but only one or two local ones that I would consider really brand name and really top of line. And they're sooooooo booked
We can definitely use another studio. The wait to get an appt to take pictures from my children is months..... Call around the heimishe places. you'll see what I mean
I don't know what your husband is considered though so I dunno really if it's what ppl will go for

rd5081

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 2:10 pm
My husband is very busy BH! He does not have a studio, he does portraits for Bar mitzvahs and tnoyims basically at chasdishe events and has the option of a minimum pkg for before the simcha only, like a llot of people want...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics