Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning on your own

pabambi

Post Fri, Oct 30 2015, 8:33 am
Do you clean on your own? Have cleaning help? How do u break Dow re cleaning over the week so it doesn't pile up or that when do have cleaning help she can actually do "extras" like cleaning out drawers, organizing pantry.
Moving soon to a house and really wanna try and be organized and keep my house neat and pretty and clean!
(How do I not be lazy)

cm

Post Fri, Oct 30 2015, 8:40 am
Congratulations on your new home!

I find it helps to have a schedule. For example, we clean bathrooms on Sunday, clean the kitchen Monday, etc.

underthestars

Post Fri, Oct 30 2015, 9:27 am
Congrats on your new move to be!! I found it very helpful to have a schedule (actually written out) on what days to do what chore. This way it was there to see. There was a weekly chore and a monthly chore--because some things needed to be done every week (vacuum or laundry) but some things only needed to be done once every other week or so (change linens, etc). I also wrote who did what chore (if there were more ppl in your household besides yourself doing it)

Good luck and again, enjoy your new home!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry