Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Size 14 Mens Shoes!!!!

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 1:25 pm
We just discovered that my son who is just a 14 yr old is a size 14 mens wide shoe...the stores go up until size 13...does anyone know a store or website that would have a selection in that size?
I already tried Amazon, Shoebuy.com, Zappos, 6 pm.com, Target, Walmart, Payless...need other options...

harriet

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 1:47 pm
DH is a 14 (but not wide, maybe that's the difference?) and I've ordered from some of the sites you've mentioned (Amazon, Shoebuy, and Zappos come to mind) with no problem at all! We've also ordered sneakers (the others were dress shoes) from Nike

Socks is another issue though. He really wants colorful socks and we can't find ANY anywhere (even on dedicated sock sites)

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 1:55 pm
Professional sports teams and Nike and Adidas make extra large shoes available to teens at a nominal cost, sometimes free. My DD went to HS with some large young men (size 16) and they all got great shoes from the pro's. A professional player may wear a pair once and not be happy with them so they are recycled to families who otherwise could not afford these sizes. Try making some calls. Adidas and Nike also have programs. It's worth a call.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 2:11 pm
Who would I call? I also need shoes...loafer style for school...he is starting with his teenage shenanigans, refuses to wear a tie shoe for yeshiva....only wants trendy loafers or slip ons and of course sneakers for sports...his feet burst through the front of his shoes yesterday and he's walking around with a "peek a boo" shoes , you see his toes and all!!! I'm desperate, DH doesn't want me to spend too much since this boy keeps growing and destroys his shoes within a couple of months...

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 2:23 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Who would I call? I also need shoes...loafer style for school...he is starting with his teenage shenanigans, refuses to wear a tie shoe for yeshiva....only wants trendy loafers or slip ons and of course sneakers for sports...his feet burst through the front of his shoes yesterday and he's walking around with a "peek a boo" shoes , you see his toes and all!!! I'm desperate, DH doesn't want me to spend too much since this boy keeps growing and destroys his shoes within a couple of months...

Call professional sports teams in your area and Nike and Adidas corporate. Their numbers are on the internet. It is really unlikely you will get the trendy loafers he wants. But you can get him sports shoes that fit properly. Their public relations departments can help you.

ETA: Famous Footwear also sells large size men's shoes, but only online. Big Shoes sell men's shoes starting at size 14.

Liebs

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 2:57 pm
Schwartz's shoes in boro park-only place my DH gets his shoes size 14!
They have ecco/geox plus many others
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics