Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Just a reminder to vaccinate your kids! :)
Previous  1  2

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 3:18 pm
amother wrote:
Because All children with autism ARE perfectly normal before they regress.

You don't acquire autism, it's there from birth. It just comes out in every kid at a different age.

so perhaps if she wouldnt have gotten the vaccine the 'underlying' autism would never surface? right now she is almost totally ok. how? by removing the mercury and aluminum from her body! (and of course multiple therapies, but the big change came after detoxing)
and it did come directly from vaccine, as she had high pitched screaming for 2 days from minutes of getting vaccine and then starting to regress.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 5:11 pm
amother wrote:
If correlation is not causation, why then has the VICP paid out billions for those injured by vaccines? and why did my healthy/normal 3yo niece regress into autism after a flu vaccine? is it not possible that causation can be a correlation?

Was it your first child?

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 5:37 pm
amother wrote:
so perhaps if she wouldnt have gotten the vaccine the 'underlying' autism would never surface? right now she is almost totally ok. how? by removing the mercury and aluminum from her body! (and of course multiple therapies, but the big change came after detoxing)
and it did come directly from vaccine, as she had high pitched screaming for 2 days from minutes of getting vaccine and then starting to regress.

Wait what? So according to you your niece had autism caused by the flu vaccine (which generally doesn't contain mercury) which has now gone away? Autism cannot be cured. The study that linked autism and the mmr vaccine has been totally debunked over and over. In fact the genetic component of autism is now becoming more clear.

Correlation cannot become causation but an exposure can be shown to be causative though collecting a lot of data in experimenting and mathmatically proving that there is causation. This is an extensive process.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:10 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
If you are going to doubt another mint and make her PROVE what she says, at least do it under your own name.
That being said, I vaccinate on a delayed schedule. There are also a few that I just don't give. Flu is one of them. BH my kids (and my husband and myself) have never gotten the flu. Is there a possibility of complications? Sure. but after speaking with people in the medical field and doing my own research, I've come to the conclusion that giving the vaccine is just not with it for us. BH this year I don't have any children who fall into the "mandatory by NYC" category, so at least for now I'm off the hook.

And we are sure the "research" you did is 100% legit. 🙄

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:13 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Wait what? So according to you your niece had autism caused by the flu vaccine (which generally doesn't contain mercury) which has now gone away? Autism cannot be cured. The study that linked autism and the mmr vaccine has been totally debunked over and over. In fact the genetic component of autism is now becoming more clear.

Correlation cannot become causation but an exposure can be shown to be causative though collecting a lot of data in experimenting and mathmatically proving that there is causation. This is an extensive process.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect.....l.htm according to the cdc, multi-vial doses contain thimerosal and some single-dose too.

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:21 pm
I'm not against getting vaccinated, but personal experience has shown me that the flu shot doesn't work. I got the flu after getting the shot, and a friend of mine got the flu for the first time after getting the flu shot the first time!

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:34 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
I'm not against getting vaccinated, but personal experience has shown me that the flu shot doesn't work. I got the flu after getting the shot, and a friend of mine got the flu for the first time after getting the flu shot the first time!

Well, THAT pretty much proves the flu shot is completely worthless. You know, because you and your friend got it after the shot. Actually, even a flu shot that's only 60% effective still prevents a LOT of flu cases.

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:07 pm
amother wrote:
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect.....l.htm according to the cdc, multi-vial doses contain thimerosal and some single-dose too.

I specifically said most. The multi-vial dose does contain thimerosal, not the single dose. Thimerosal is a preservative to prevent contamination. Proven not to cause autism, btw, as I said before, but still not in most vaccines.

justforfun87

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:15 pm
Ugh, I can't believe I am getting involved in a vaccine thread. I just need to link an article from the CDC. For the person who is SO DOUBTFUL that anyone can ever have a reaction to a vaccine please do some basic mainstream research. According to the CDC, "On very rare occasions, they may develop GBS in the days or weeks after getting a vaccination" GBS is "Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages their nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis." http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect.....e.htm

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:19 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

1. a lot of flu vaccines contain thimersol (which is almost half mercury)
2. autism can be reversed. check out sonrise program for one.
3. check out william thompson cdc whistleblower on mmr linked to autism study conducted in 2004 by cdc. he said that study which is constantly referred to was fraudulent and he save the original unmodified study which shows a STRONG correlation bet. the 2.

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:30 pm
amother wrote:
1. a lot of flu vaccines contain thimersol (which is almost half mercury)
2. autism can be reversed. check out sonrise program for one.
3. check out william thompson cdc whistleblower on mmr linked to autism study conducted in 2004 by cdc. he said that study which is constantly referred to was fraudulent and he save the original unmodified study which shows a STRONG correlation bet. the 2.

Sorry but I can't have an evidence based conversation with someone who thinks autism can be cured. If only.
I already refuted point 1.
Laila tov!

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:47 pm
amother wrote:
And we are sure the "research" you did is 100% legit. 🙄

Say it under your own name. You have no idea what I did or didn't do, and to whom I have or have not spoken.

SorGold

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 12:08 am
justforfun87 wrote:
Ugh, I can't believe I am getting involved in a vaccine thread. I just need to link an article from the CDC. For the person who is SO DOUBTFUL that anyone can ever have a reaction to a vaccine please do some basic mainstream research. According to the CDC, "On very rare occasions, they may develop GBS in the days or weeks after getting a vaccination" GBS is "Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages their nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis." http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect.....e.htm

Did you read the link you provided?? It says ppl got GBS regardless of vaccination status. The article is REFUTING claims that flu vaccine CAUSES GBS....

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 12:18 am
amother wrote:
Because All children with autism ARE perfectly normal before they regress.

You don't acquire autism, it's there from birth. It just comes out in every kid at a different age.

They can be 'perfectly normal' but often there are subtle, and sometimes less subtle clues that something is off.
I could tell there was something different about my son when he was just a couple of weeks old.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics