Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Brooks brothers womens shirts for cheaper?

belovedaz

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 12:20 am
Anyone know where I can buy brooks brothers non iron white shirts for a more reasonable price than what they have on their website besides for going to the outlet malls?
Also are there any other non iron shirts u can recommend that I try instead of brooks brothers cuz these are a fortune!
Thanks!

kb

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 2:39 am
Never did it with Brooks brothers specifically, but I have called outlet stores and asked them to ship to me (when I didn't want to actually go to the outlet)

imamothertoo

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 7:07 am
I wonder if A. I. Stone has ladies shirts. They are similar to brooks brothers non-iron. They definitely have boys and men. The shirts, I believe, are all $33 for the non-iron type. 732-746-5035. Maybe call them and ask. They r located in Lakewood

dddpssu

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 7:11 am
Brooks brothers outlets have all their non iron shirts drastically reduced on Black Friday. I think they are $30 each. You have to go really early cause they sell out quickly. Usually the malls are open throughout the night so you can around midnight and stock up. In my community, that's where all the 12th grade girls get their seminary shirts for their upcoming sem year.

sunflower919

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 7:27 am
I second the A. I. Stone shirts if they have them for women. The men's look very good and are supposedly made in the same factory as Brooks Brothers.

belovedaz

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 12:39 pm
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics