Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Urgent tehillim needed for chayelet stabbed in the neck

etky

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 9:37 am
Please daven for Dikla Mikdash bat Chava, a 19 year old chayelet.
She was stabbed in the neck this afternoon by a terrorist just north of Jerusalem.
She is in surgery now. Her situation is extremely critical.
Thank you.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 9:49 am
etky wrote:
Please daven for Dikla Mikdash bat Chava, a 19 year old chayelet.
She was stabbed in the neck this afternoon by a terrorist just north of Jerusalem.
She is in surgery now. Her situation is extremely critical.
Thank you.

I think it's safe to say that every hug, and every view equals at least one capital said.
And don't discount the tehillim said by people who see the thread title but don't open it.
May she have a refuah shleima, and be zocha to do many many more mitzvos till 120.

Snickers18

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 11:51 am
Just did. Hoping to hear good news!

myself

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 12:20 pm
Crying Wishing her a complete and speedy recovery. May the surgery be a success!

JoyInTheMorning

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 3:24 pm
Refuah sheleimah to her. I am so concerned: the first reports said that while she was seriously injured, she was conscious. Now the reports say that the doctors say she is fighting for her life. May Hashem save her and restore her to us in good health.

etky

Post Thu, Oct 22 2015, 11:30 am
Name correction - Dikla Meital bat Ninette.
Last name is Megidish.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Oct 22 2015, 2:18 pm
Etky, how is she doing? I read on Jerusalem online (at http://www.jerusalemonline.com.....16595 ) that her condition has been updated from critical; they said that she is in a very serious but difficult condition. As glad as I am to hear that she is improving, the use of the word "difficult" makes me worry about lasting effects of the attack. I continue to daven for her refuah sheleimah.

etky

Post Thu, Oct 22 2015, 2:39 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Etky, how is she doing? I read on Jerusalem online (at http://www.jerusalemonline.com.....16595 ) that her condition has been updated from critical; they said that she is in a very serious but difficult condition. As glad as I am to hear that she is improving, the use of the word "difficult" makes me worry about lasting effects of the attack. I continue to daven for her refuah sheleimah.

I read that her condition was stable enough to allow her transfer from Har Hatzofim to Ein Kerem already last night but that she was still in very bad shape.
If I hear anything else I will post.
On the brighter side, I read this evening that Orelle bat Limor, the chayelet stabbed and run over near Pardes Channa last week was transferred out of intensive care today to the trauma unit. Still terrible of course but at least it indicates some improvement....

etky

Post Fri, Oct 23 2015, 6:54 am
B"H-some good news before Shabbat!
Dikla has reportedly regained consciousness and is communicating with her family.
Please continue to daven for her and all the injured in the recent wave of violence.
Besorot tovot.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Oct 23 2015, 9:31 am
[quote="etky"]B"H-some good news before Shabbat!
Dikla has reportedly regained consciousness and is communicating with her family.
Please continue to daven for her and all the injured in the recent wave of violence.
Besorot tovot.[/quote]

B"H for the good news, and amein v'amein to the bolded!

ETA: What JoyInTheMorning said just below.

Last edited by PinkFridge on Fri, Oct 23 2015, 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total

JoyInTheMorning

Post Fri, Oct 23 2015, 9:44 am
Thank you for posting that, Etky. I am so glad she has regained consciousness. I hope everything will be okay.

Whenever we hear about an injured chayal or chayelet or civilian, we say tehilim for a bit. But I know their road ahead is so difficult and so long, whether it's a road to full recovery or a road to a very different sort of life. I hope that as they make these difficult journeys, they know that we continue to think about them and daven for them. May Hashem have mercy on them all.

etky

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 11:01 am
Happy to report that she is conscious and breathing on her own. Her situation is now being defined as moderate and stable.
The paramedics who saved her life visited her in the hospital today. I saw a picture of them at her bedside and she had a smile on her face.
B"h.
Please keep davening for Dikla Meital bat Ninette and for all those injured in recent terror attacks.

etky

Post Thu, Nov 12 2015, 12:39 pm
B"h - just read that she was released from the hospital today for rehab.
This for sure was one of those miracle stories ....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed