Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Segula of lighting candle for the rav of riminov

fbc

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 8:50 am
First of all, what's the ravs name? Secondly can you do this at any time during the year? Or does it have to b specifically on his yahrtzeit? My husband and I await a yeshuah in a specific area of our life, we are davening so much, putting in lots of hishtadlus. Wed like to do this before I might shabbos candles, as anyway the yeshuah pertains more to my husband and it's his birthday tonight...

doctorima

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 10:22 am
His name is Rav Menachem Mendel of Riminov, don't remember his father's name. I believe people do it year round, but I'm not so into segulos, so no personal experience.

energy booster

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 10:25 am
R' Menachem Mendel Ben R' Yosef. Every day. Some ppl say 40 days.

fbc

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 2:33 pm
What do you mean every day? Certain amount of days other than 40?

energy booster

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 3:24 pm
Lighting a candle l"n is a big thing, doesn't matter if it's yuhrtzeit or not. So I know ppl that light a candle daily for years.
I don't know from where the source of 40 days is coming. U asked so I just shared.

hello321

Post Sat, Jul 21 2018, 10:00 pm
So I started this this past erev Shabbos. So I lit one before candles. Im confused. When do I light the second one?

Runner48

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 12:03 am
I lit a candle for 40 days for a specific yeshua and IyH it is coming to fruition. I will publicize when everything goes through. I wanted to publicize because I said to myself if I see a yeshua I will publicize.

glamourmom

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 9:17 am
hello321 wrote:
So I started this this past erev Shabbos. So I lit one before candles. Im confused. When do I light the second one?

40 consecutive days.

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 9:36 am
I heard you light it every Tuesday.

4everhappy

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 11:47 am
Anyone have the address of riminov tzion in monsey please?

ssspectacular

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:29 pm
Do you mean the Rimnitze Rebbe's tzion? Not the same.

4everhappy

Post Sat, Sep 08 2018, 9:32 pm
Yes. Thanks for correcting.

ez-pass

Post Sat, Sep 08 2018, 9:50 pm
It's on route 306 by the cemetery. There are always a lot of cars. You parka & there is a path to the kever. There are papers inside for kvitelach.

4everhappy

Post Sun, Sep 09 2018, 1:53 am
Thanks so much.

thekosherchannel

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 1:45 am
I heard the segula of lighting a candle l'iluy nishmas R' Menachem Mendel Ben R' Yosef for 40 days from a reliable mainstream source in Yerushalayim. Part of the segula is to publicize the positive outcome. I did it 6 years ago and 10 days after I finished, the desired result happened in quite a startling way! One year ago I did it again and now am beginning to see what I davened for (and still do) become reality.

I did the segula after lots of davening an introspection without seeing results, though no prayer is in vain. This is not a first course of action. Tefilla, tzedeka, tshuva are always the path and a segula is something extra, like an extra pair of hands.

B'soros tovos to K'lal Yisrael.

imachild

Post Wed, Jan 01 2020, 8:35 am
I recently completed 40 days. Something that was specifically causing me a lot of distress was resolved even before the 40 days. Thank you Hashem!

Last edited by imachild on Mon, Jan 24 2022, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Seeking Peace

Post Wed, Jan 01 2020, 11:13 am
Can someone please write very clearly exactly what to do and how to do it? I'm good with steps. Thanks!!! Also is this definitely allowed- do you use up zechuyot or anything like that? I don't know why things like this make me a little wary.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics