Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Paris Attacks

notshanarishona

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 11:43 am
http://www.ynetnews.com/articl......html

So Sad..

Crying Crying Hug

etky

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 11:47 am
Yeah. I turned on the computer motzei shabbat and realized that world war three had broken out (to quote the Pope...).
Still haven't read all the details.
Still reeling from the pigua before Shabbat.

grace413

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 11:50 am
Terrible.

etky

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 11:51 am
One of the terrorists apparently was a 'refugee' who arrived through Greece.
Surprise, surprise.

DrMom

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 12:09 pm
Can't say that I'm shocked.

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 12:50 pm
Interesting, it was a Friday night attack, and none of the targets were synagogues. (CVS)

It just goes to show that it isn't just Jews they hate, but anyone who is to the left of their particular brand of sharia. When will the world wake up and realize that Islamism isn't just an anti Semitic problem?

The BDS idiots are saying that the whole thing was carried out by Zionists, because of the EU agreeing to label West Bank products. Banging head

It actually kind of amuses me that Israel is getting blamed for this. ISIS must be really ticked off that Jews are getting the "credit" for all their hard work. ISIS must be saying "No really guys, it was US! Why don't you believe me?"

November

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 1:04 pm
First they come for the Jews, then they come for the journalists, then they come for the rest of them...

etky

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 1:37 pm
November wrote:
First they come for the Jews, then they come for the journalists, then they come for the rest of them...

The proverbial canary in the mine.
The world never learns, does it...

ven

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 2:10 pm
I hope all the french imamothers are safe !!!

imaima

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 2:26 pm
ven wrote:

I hope they were not at a concert, neither at a soccer game, nor in a treif restaurant!

Beyla

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 2:31 pm
Some people were just walking in the streets. You never know. Our country is hurt.

Raisin

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 3:35 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Interesting, it was a Friday night attack, and none of the targets were synagogues. (CVS)

It just goes to show that it isn't just Jews they hate, but anyone who is to the left of their particular brand of sharia. When will the world wake up and realize that Islamism isn't just an anti Semitic problem?

The BDS idiots are saying that the whole thing was carried out by Zionists, because of the EU agreeing to label West Bank products. Banging head

It actually kind of amuses me that Israel is getting blamed for this. ISIS must be really ticked off that Jews are getting the "credit" for all their hard work. ISIS must be saying "No really guys, it was US! Why don't you believe me?"

The concert venue where over 80 people were killed was just sold by its Jewish owners 2 months ago, who since made aliya. It's thought that it may have been targeted for its Jewish connections - many pro Israel events were held there etc. (possibly the terrorists were unaware it had been sold).

rainbow dash

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 3:40 pm
ven wrote:

On fb a lot of people are saying that they are safe.

morah

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 5:46 pm
I'm afraid to turn my phone back on after Shabbos these days... My grandparents don't live in Paris, I have some cousins who do, all OK, Bh. My poor dad, he is terrified for his friends and family. Wonder if they'll finally do what they should have done 30 years ago and stop letting Muslims into the country...

ra_mom

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 6:13 pm
Crying

sequoia

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 6:29 pm
I hope there is room in our hearts...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics