Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shevy Miri Kiki Bella wigs??

lakewood_mommy

Post Thu, Nov 12 2015, 12:07 pm
Hi, can you please tell me how many years these wigs are expected to last? ( Or how long yours has lasted!) What is the hair texture like? How well does it keep the color? What about the style - can it be worn straight or wavy or only one holds up well? Is it comfortable? How long between washes and does it still look good?
If you had any issues were you happy with how it was resolved?

TIA

sky

Post Thu, Nov 12 2015, 1:25 pm
those are very different price ranges. Shevy and Kiki for a longer wig will be over 3K.
Bella will be about 1100 - 1200.
I would expect the more expensive wig to be much better.

I've had a kiki 6 years. Within the past year it has been getting very thin. Until now I loved it, had tons of body, held a style nicely. My sheitel machur told me it is very normal for a sheitel over 5 years old to need work regardless of how often it is worn. I had issues when I got it at first (7 years ago). The sheitel machur I bought it from had it replaced after a year, it was really bad. I'm not sure had I gone to someone else it would have been replaced.

I just got a Bella and am so far really happy with it. Hair is really full. But I haven't even washed it yet. (I got it about 2 - 3 months ago). I don't expect it to last as long as my Kiki did.

lakewood_mommy

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 11:58 am
Thanks so much for the reply!
Anyone else?
Do you know how long these brands have been around for?

Liveandlearn

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 12:08 pm
I have a Shevy, I won it in a raffle a few years ago and am very happy with it, it looks almost like new.

allthingsblue

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 1:35 pm
I have a Bella for 2.5 years so far. Color is nice. It holds style very nicely- I style it straight and wavy. I sometime go a few months without washing. Usually between 3-5 months. But I don't wear it every day- just when I go out and on shabbos.

SingALong

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 8:12 pm
I've had a few Shevy elites the past few years and they lasted me quite awhile each, at least 6 years, some more. 1 Shevy mb I had lasted also about 6 years. I had to sew in hair in the front of a couple of wigs as they were balding and that extended it for longer. I have a Kiki now only 1 year old, so far holds up very well. FYI Shevy elites are a cheaper line but I can't differentiate between them and my mb so I only get elites.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels