Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Train set table

iamamother

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 7:54 pm
im debating if I should get one of those train set tables for my kids ages 3 and 5. could anyone that has one tell me if its worth the space it takes up and the money...
I was looking into this one... I like the fact that it can be used as a table too...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Step.....37473

kb

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 8:34 pm
I don't have that one. We do have a train set table, and my boys like it. I alternate toys, but when this is out, they do use it. As a train, and a truck, and a shabbos table, and as something to jump off of.... (boys!)

rosebunch

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 8:42 pm
I have a similar one made iut of solid wood that I am looking to sell. I received a duplicate gift and want to get rid of one. Great activity for the kids. If interested, pls pm me for more info.

iamamother

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 1:01 am
rosebunch wrote:
I have a similar one made iut of solid wood that I am looking to sell. I received a duplicate gift and want to get rid of one. Great activity for the kids. If interested, pls pm me for more info.

Thanks. But I actually prefer a plastic one... It's easier to move around.... And I like the fact that it can be used as a table...

musicmom

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 8:43 am
It will take up a lot of space and is just another toy.

morah

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 8:54 am
I found it just took up space and the trains did not stay confined to the table and it ended up becoming a place where we dumped stuff instead of putting it away. If they're into trains, just spend the money on more trains and tracks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers