Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Help Plan Fox's Trip to Israel
Previous  1  2  3  4

shanie5

Post Sat, Aug 29 2015, 11:11 pm
My vote is for The Davidson Center. I was there almost 10 years ago and have never forgotten it. It was the most fascinating part of my 2 week visit. There is a lot of steps though. Its right next to the Kotel.

http://goisrael.com/tourism_en......aspx

mfb

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 1:54 am
I second doing a segway tour! It was an amazing experience, and you get to tour an area and hear its history without doing all the walking!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 2:19 pm
Fox-are you still planning to go? I have been following all the above recommendations and am actually planning to go to Israel soon. I wondered whether you are still going and what you decided to do at the end. And whether you are still trying to put together an imamother meet.

doctorima

Post Wed, Dec 23 2015, 3:34 pm
Whatever happened with the trip? Do we get a trip report? A lot of the advice on this thread was great, and I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Fox

Post Wed, Dec 23 2015, 4:10 pm
Sadly, it didn't happen.

My HS son needed a series of medical tests (sleep-related issues) that would have been difficult to do without a parent available.

However, I sent DH, and he had a wonderful time. In fact, the people at Turkish Air felt bad when he canceled my ticket, so they upgraded him to business class. He stretched out in a recliner all the way to EY and had his every need catered to by an obsequious staff.

Maybe next year! Of course, when I go, we'll no doubt be back in Row 55 among the live chickens and whatnot.

Smile
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics