Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
A boy who needs help....

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 10:22 am
I am involved with a family with a complex array of issues and problems including alcoholism and neglect. I am looking for any information anyone could share.

There is an older boy who would very much like to go to Eretz Yisroel. He has been in a kiruv type of yeshiva for all of his schooling. He is almost 18, a really lovely boy despite the hardships he's endured, who could benefit so so much from a warm welcoming program where he could learn and feel at home. His home life has been chaotic, and it seems that an appropriately chosen program would give him a much deserved opportunity to flourish and grow.

Does anyone know of a yeshiva program in Israel that might be a possibility? Obviously there is a component of financial limitation. Can anyone direct me to a place to start looking?

Sorry to post anonymously but I've been asking around....

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 11:35 am
I've heard of a place called Machon Meir.... Does anybody know anything about it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics