Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Teacher of the Deaf

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Nov 19 2015, 5:12 pm
My daughter is a Teacher of the Deaf. She is looking to be an HES provider. If you know of any people who need HES services, please let me know (in Brooklyn). Also, if anyone knows which agencies work with Deaf or Hard of Hearing Children, I would appreciate being informed.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Nov 19 2015, 7:07 pm
Strive right

Pooh

Post Thu, Nov 19 2015, 7:19 pm
The public school on 18th ave across the street from Junees has an auditory oral program for deaf (aided and implanted) children. Sorry don't have contact info but Strivright can get it for her if she doesn't get a position there. My dd is in Strivright and has HES so maybe they use the same for everyone that qualifies for it but u never know. Have her call them!

And can I just say how much respect and gratitude I have towards providers who work so hard abilitating children born deaf! It's very very hard work and their patience and skill makes a world of a difference

lizard8

Post Thu, Nov 19 2015, 7:20 pm
Strivright has a preschool and is an agency. They are probably the best option.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Nov 19 2015, 10:12 pm
Thank you so much for helping. Your feedback is very helpful. I will keep you posted as to her progress. Keep the info coming. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics