Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kaliver Rebbe or Nikolsberg Rebbe
1  2  Next

alrl13

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:24 pm
Are either of these Rebbe's better at understanding and giving advice on a particularly difficult situation (with ruach hakodesh)?

youngishbear

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:34 pm
AFAIK there's no true ruach hakodesh today (unless you define it differently than I think). Maybe post this question in a more targeted section so the usual bashfest will be a bit more contained than what may follow here.

Maya

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 11:43 pm
Cynical as I am of all rebbes, the Kaalover rebbe is someone I'd still approach for advice. He doesn't have ruach hakodesh because no one does.

Mevater

Post Wed, Nov 25 2015, 9:57 am
How does the Skulener Rebbe compare (if you can get in these days)?

Liveandlearn

Post Wed, Nov 25 2015, 10:49 am
If you are looking for advice, kaliver rebbe is considered to be a very practice and smart person, for a brucha you should probably go to the skulener rebbe, there are a lot of interesting miracle stories going around about him, if you are looking for ruach hakodish you will have to go back in time a few hundred years.

Mevater

Post Wed, Nov 25 2015, 10:58 am
How do people get into the Skulener Rebbe these days? Do you still have to wait for hours?

eight

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 12:21 am
Anyone know of anyone who received Bracha’s from the Skulener Rebbe?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 12:58 am
Skulener Rebba has not been well lately. He was in the hospital quite recently. Came home but quite weak. Gotta check if he is going out at all now. May he have a Refia Sheleima

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:00 am
Skulen.

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:02 am
I have heard many mofsim from skulener rebbe, right now I dont know if hes taking people because of his weakened state.

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:03 am
Many people go to Skverer rebbi in New Square & got helped

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:07 am
I would stay away from skvere unless you belong to skvere. Don't you have a Rav you usually seek advice from? First advice rather go to Kaliver Rebba than Skuken. If you can get into skulen you will have to wait hours. I don't think he sees women at this point anymore, the women talk to his daughter Rebbetzin Klaughauft.

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:42 am
people from all walks of life go to skvere rebbi. Hes very knowdlegable in business & medical world. If u have emunas tzaddikim, people saw mofsim too.

bobeli

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:51 am
I saw mofsim from the skevere rebe, but any real daas torah should help you.
There is a different between asking a shaila and looking for a brocha

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:52 am
me too

doodlesmom

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:53 am
If you a looking for Ruach hakodesh- I'm sorry but these days are over....otherwise different rabbis have different strengths. It really depends what you are going for.... brochos, advice, medical or halachic questions....

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 1:56 am
if u believe u can witness rebbe's ruach kodesh even today. Kretcnif rebbe in Israel you can also see that he says "ofene zachen"

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 2:18 am
What area is it for? Shiduchim? Health? Parnasa?
For all those litvaks out there. There is such a thing as ruach hakodesh. If you don't think so, then why do you hold of Reb Chaim and all other major Rabanim?
I hold very much of mekubalim if they are genuine. I have a Rebbi but he doesn't like when people talk about him. I saw ruach hakodesh with him Bh. I don't have to share my stories but I have quite a few.
Kaliver Rebbi isn't well but he is reachable and is a very special person. Rachmistrivke Rebbi is also a very understanding normal person.
Skulen is out of commission, he needs a yeshua.
Viznitz Rebbi Reb Srul Bnei brak -he has Ruach hakodesh. I got brachos from him.
Lotzk Rebbi is very warm and he speaks English.

eight

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 5:42 am
Looking for a Bracha from a Rebbe who is commonly known as a Rebbe who is so special. Sorry for my ignorance , I don’t know much about who / which Rebbe”s give these types of Bracha’s Smile

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 6:15 am
Whatever you want to call it, Ruach Hakodesh or "Tzadik goizer vHakodush boruch Hu mekayim", it exists, if u believe! Sometimes with an adom gadols bracha, Hashem just must follow through, even if there is a gzar din. A daas torah will sometimes guide you & lead you to a different path, to be helped, not the one you sought, if u ask....Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries