Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where to buy Ruby shaitel and how much $$?

Liebs

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 4:58 pm
Does anyone have contact information for buying a Ruby shaitel? How much are they?
Thanks.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 7:07 pm
I bought one at Shifra elbogen's place. It was 690 plus another 60 to fix the cut. But no guarantees

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 10:09 pm
you can just walk in to their store and buy. I think its called Rena's Salon in lakewood (store front). They had a sale a while ago ..something like $699 that also included the cut. I Haven't seen ads for a ruby lately so you will pay whatever the shaitel macher charges for cutting a new wig.

Liebs

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 5:42 am
Fabulous wrote:
I bought one at Shifra elbogen's place. It was 690 plus another 60 to fix the cut. But no guarantees

IS that in Brooklyn? When was that? I paid $590 or maybe was $690...don't remember, but that was a year ago.

Last edited by Liebs on Tue, Jun 16 2015, 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Liebs

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 5:43 am
If you buy at Rena does she charge for cut or included in purchase? I bought one already but got it cut elsewhere. This is research for someone else who like mine and wants it...but I live OOT but bought it while visiting Lakewood so I only know of Rena's but she is not in Lakewood, wants to buy in Brooklyn (or in summer in Monsey/country)
Thanks for your replies.

Lizajen

Post Wed, Nov 25 2015, 11:09 am
Would you recommend buying a ruby at a clearance sale? Are you happy with yours? Will they stand behind it?

ahuva06

Post Wed, Nov 25 2015, 11:17 am
Lizajen wrote:
Would you recommend buying a ruby at a clearance sale? Are you happy with yours? Will they stand behind it?

My mom recently bought one and is miserable with it. She spent about 500 and said she may as well have taken 500 bucks and thrown it in the garbage...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels