Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Louis Vuitton hair covering

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 3:26 pm
I often see women wearing Louis Vuitton printed scarves to cover their hair. Some of these women certainly don't look like the type to shell out $500 for a hair covering (although some of them do look like they might), so I'm wondering whether these are authentic Louis Vuitton or knockoffs? If they are authentic, where can they be purchased for a good (read: not $500) price?

tigerwife

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 3:43 pm
I just saw some designer silk scarfs at Century 21 for around $60. You can get an extra 25% off now with their Black Friday deal.

http://www.c21stores.com/index.....ow/1/

Amarante

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 5:06 pm
Unlikely they are real because Vuitton doesn't make scarves in the pattern most people associate with them but there are a lot of fakes using the pattern. I've seen fake toilet paper containers. :-)

Aliexpress has pretty silk scarves for good prices. It's a bit overwhelming to look but if you have a bit of time you can find them.

The Hermes scarves are replicas are much classier. If they were good enough for Princess Grace, good enough for me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels