Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Which mikvah in New York?

mimeli

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 11:52 am
Living in Israel, we are going for a family trip to New York..and it turns out- besrat hashem, one of the first items on my agenda will be a visit to te mikvah (speak about timing ..Wink ).
We will be staying in Inwood, Manhatten. According to the mikvah finder site- there are two mikvahs closer by: Riverdale and Washinghton Hights....or a different one alltogether..?
Which one would you recommand in terms of facilities, comfort? What are the fees and what do they include(toiletries?towel?) shock
I have to admit I am quite anxious about this "not-in-my-familiar-mikva..or even country" buisness embarrassed ..Any information would be deeply apprichiated!
Thanks in advance..tisku le mizvot!

samantha87

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 3:40 pm
mimeli wrote:
Living in Israel, we are going for a family trip to New York..and it turns out- besrat hashem, one of the first items on my agenda will be a visit to te mikvah (speak about timing ..Wink ).
We will be staying in Inwood, Manhatten. According to the mikvah finder site- there are two mikvahs closer by: Riverdale and Washinghton Hights....or a different one alltogether..?
Which one would you recommand in terms of facilities, comfort? What are the fees and what do they include(toiletries?towel?) shock
I have to admit I am quite anxious about this "not-in-my-familiar-mikva..or even country" buisness embarrassed ..Any information would be deeply apprichiated!
Thanks in advance..tisku le mizvot!

It's been a while since I lived there so cannot help with the details, but depending on where in Inwood you will be, the Washington Heights Breuers mikvah - and shuls - may be walking distance or an easy subway or bus ride. Riverdale will be harder to get to.

Lanz892

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 5:38 pm
The Washington heights mikvah is very clean. They supply all toiletries you may need plus towels. I believe it's $20
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries