Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Please post any great Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 8:18 pm
seeker wrote:
If you are the kind of person who likes to keep a gift/prize stash, Educational Insight has some items (no idea how good they are) at very low prices. free shipping at $25 so with such low prices you'll only get that if you order a few things.

There is a card game under $2. Doesn't look like the world's most fun game but not useless either, so if you may have to give any gifts on a budget anytime soon - it has 3 5-star reviews on amazon, where it costs $9.

There are also some things on the cheap that would make great prizes for teachers or therapists to give to students - smens and puppet pens, so cute and very discounted.

potatoes

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 8:57 pm
I just ordered 47 items from Old Navy for $430!! 50% off code from my email, on top of already low prices.
Its the biggest order. I have ever made. I am not typically a spender and we are far from wealthy, but everyone got new great stuff they needed!

SorGold

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 9:26 pm
quote="ra_mom"]The Amazon Bosch does not come with the metal bowl. Thanks would cost you an additional $100-200.[/quote]
Sites have the metal bowl for 130 which would make it $430 (still $100 off). Some states dont pay tax on amazon. Making $430 a great price. Do the boro park stores sell both bowls for less? Arent they over $500?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 10:03 pm
It usually sells here for $499 all inclusive, and sometimes before chanukah the buzz puts it on sale lower than that but I bought full price.

SorGold

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 10:36 pm
ra_mom wrote:
It usually sells here for $499 all inclusive, and sometimes before chanukah the buzz puts it on sale lower than that but I bought full price.

So $430 with free shipping is pretty good, especially for OOT imamothers...

LoveMy2Kids

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 11:21 pm
treestump wrote:
I found some great deals at slickdeals.com and dealtrend.com. Got a $20 unlocked LG touch smartphone that I saw in other places for $120!

If you happen to find something else like this, I'd love to know. Was looking for something like this, but didn't see anything.

treestump

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 11:47 pm
Check out Best Buy. They had great deals on phones, but the deals keep going in and out of stock.

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 9:27 am
Canon g16 camera for $249 after rebate. It's usually $399. Is now $349 on B&H photo's website. B&H includes a simple case and memory card while this deal doesn't. But it is still worthwhile, a basic case and card won't cost more than another $30. And this deal includes a photo printer and paper.

http://slickdeals.net/f/832780.....pping

lfab

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 12:02 pm
Melissa and doug has free shipping with no minimum today with coupon code FREESHIP. Check out the outlet section they have some small items in the $1-$5 range that would make nice small chanukah presents.

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 2:34 pm
anyone know if the children's place deal posted yesterday is still live?
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains