Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Need help!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sat, Dec 05 2015, 10:54 pm
Im married for half a year and still havent received my wedding video. It goes without saying that the video guy was paid in full at the wedding.
Between my parents, in laws, and myself we have been texting the guy many times and sometimes he wont answer or hell just say that hes working on it.
The situation is incredibly frusterating!!
There was a mixup and the photographer took a video as well but we didnt pay to have that edited as we thought this guy would do it.
Since he didnt come through we're trying to get him to give the money back so that we can go to the photographer and get a video done.
Any ideas of what to do at this point?the video guy wont answer texts any more and if you try to call or anything he just says that hes working on it. I want my money back!! What can we do to get something from him?? Sad

singleagain

Post Sat, Dec 05 2015, 11:41 pm
do you have the contract from the video guy? I would look it over very carefully .... and at this point, you might need to get a lawyer involved....

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sat, Dec 05 2015, 11:56 pm
Thanks @singleagain....
I think you're right...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette