Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Toms River/Jackson NJ

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Dec 11 2015, 7:38 am
We currently live in Lakewood and are considering moving to either Toms River or Jackson. Can anyone recommend a realtor who's specializes in these areas. We need someone who knows which areas are growing or have the potential for other yidden to move in to.

Or perhaps someone already living in the area can tell us where the frum families are moving. The houses look amazing on zillow, but we have no idea where the frum families are moving.

Thanks so much!

naturalmom5

Post Fri, Dec 11 2015, 7:50 am
There are many ads about this in thee back pages of the voice of Lakewood every week

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Dec 11 2015, 7:54 am
Thanks so much for responding. I've seen the ads but I'm looking for someone who has had personal experience with a specific realtor, as well as people who live in the area and can tell me about it.

naturalmom5

Post Fri, Dec 11 2015, 8:09 am
If I can pm you I have a neighbor across the street from me who moved to TR
I don't think he'd appreciate me posting his name on the internet

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Dec 11 2015, 11:48 am
You can trust Avigayil Josilowski 732- 606-6645. She will always be honest with you.

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Dec 12 2015, 6:44 pm
Thanks so much.

Any idea if she has been selling in the Toms River and Jackson areas?

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Dec 12 2015, 6:48 pm
Jackson for sure.

I am not personally familiar with Toms River, but if you ask her she will be entirely honest and straightforward with you.

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Dec 12 2015, 6:50 pm
Okay thanks so much.

Honesty is def important!

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 11:53 am
Anybody knows where is the shul in toms river?

mommyloves

Post Sun, Feb 07 2016, 7:46 pm
There's a Chabad house in toms river. Rabbi gourie

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Feb 08 2016, 4:45 am
From what I know they have shabbos minyanim in peoples houses - rotating.. no official shul

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 4:35 pm
Where is the Toms River Shul (they must have one by now besides Chabad), and which streets in Toms River do most of the frum families live, now, 1 year after this thread was started?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 4:43 pm
Tallymore has a sizable young community - they are setting up a shul in a basement.
Walden Woods down teh block has a smaller number, but will for sure grow, its still cheaper. For now I think they plan on walking to Tallymore to daven but eventually have a minyan in a basement. Families are very young.
I don't think Toms River is going to have real shuls in buildings any time soon because of zoning and other issues.
Also other areas that are walkable to Harmony Ct\Belz. There you have a shul and a mikva. Most other areas in Toms River there is no shabbos mikva.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 4:46 pm
amother wrote:
I don't think Toms River is going to have real shuls in buildings any time soon because of zoning and other issues.

How many frum families live in Toms River now, and around which street/intersection do most live and where do most daven now?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 4:51 pm
Toms River is very spread out and suburban . the frum famillies are also spread out.
Tallymore and Walden Woods are developments. Jews are spread throughout. It isn't so large. They take the homes that become available. You can google it and see the listings.
Near Belz is also spread out. Plus other areas.
Near Belz the mikva is walkable. Many other areas there is no walkable mikva on shabbos.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 4:54 pm
Tallymawr https://www.weichert.com/NJ/Oc.....anor/

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 4:54 pm
walden woods https://www.weichert.com/searc.....38031

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 7:28 pm
Is the Mikva in belz Open? Also on shabbos? Does it go by appointment? How many rooms do they have?

I never heard they opened. I was waiting since it's the only one near me. I don't want to ask anyone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating