Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Since I can't say it on Facebook -
Previous  1  2

mom2dkay

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 3:27 pm
ChutzPAh wrote:
Those dinner pics you were trying to show off really looks like vomit, with chunks in it to boot. There. Now carry on with your day 😀

Wink
Your screen name suggests that you SHOULD say it on Facebook.

black sheep

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 3:30 pm
I guess to each their own. I personally love the food posts. when it's plated well, it looks nice, and when it's just mac and cheese thrown together on a paper plate, it makes me feel good that I'm not the only one who doesn't do gourmet dinners every night. and I have never once seen a dinner picture that looks like vomit, I am assuming you're exaggerating. if the food posts bother you, and you don't want to unfriend, you know you can click on the side of the photo and choose to see less posts or no posts by that poster. or you can, you know, continue scrolling and go about your day.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 5:21 pm
I can just see myself posting those bad dinner photos as a satirical statement.

#patheticdinners

Luckily for the world, I am not on social media.

forever21

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 5:55 pm
How about those posts where the person is just begging for everyone to say what a great mother she is !

causemommysaid

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 5:56 pm
black sheep wrote:
I guess to each their own. I personally love the food posts. when it's plated well, it looks nice, and when it's just mac and cheese thrown together on a paper plate, it makes me feel good that I'm not the only one who doesn't do gourmet dinners every night. and I have never once seen a dinner picture that looks like vomit, I am assuming you're exaggerating. if the food posts bother you, and you don't want to unfriend, you know you can click on the side of the photo and choose to see less posts or no posts by that poster. or you can, you know, continue scrolling and go about your day.

I just saw a friend post a picture of food that looked like vomit.

apparently it was some kind of Chinese chicken and fried rice but it looked Puke

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 6:19 pm
ChutzPAh wrote:
Those dinner pics you were trying to show off really looks like vomit, with chunks in it to boot. There. Now carry on with your day 😀

Be happy it wasn't what you had to eat Wink Now go back to your fresh delicious chicken soup.

WhatFor

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 7:31 pm
If you want to feel REALLY good about yourself, check this out. It makes me laugh every single time.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachel.....dYqvn

WhatFor

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 7:47 pm
Oh, and here's my own contribution:

Nailed it:

ETA: It's always nice to have a food fail handy in case a thread like this comes up Wink

MrsDash

Post Fri, Jan 08 2016, 7:59 am
Hit the like button if you miss the OLD facebook! (You know, back before numerous advertisers, plain, simple to use, poking, chilled site to stay in touch with friends and family.)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette