Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Any strollers that are good for toddlers & little babies?

amother
Salmon

Post Sat, Jan 09 2016, 5:32 pm
I have a 1.5 YO toddler and am looking for a new stroller. I am very focused on certain features because I know what I can't stand about the old stroller I will be"H be replacing. I just feel funny buying a stroller with a toddler in mind. My toddler definitely needs a stroller right now, but he's already 1.5. I really want to buy a stroller that has potential to be used in the future. I have no idea what's in store for me in the future, but I am TTC and I want my new stroller to be able to with used again.

Any advice?

I currently have the City Versa. I like it a lot, but just cannot stand the weight. It is too heavy for me with a toddler. I live in Israel and can hardly get up my steps. I bought a cheap umbrella and it is much easier, but I can't go shopping with it b/c hardly any basket and there are times we need a full stroller.

Basically, I would like a light weight stroller, but don't want something umbrella style that can't be used for a little baby. My budget is up to $250.00.

SYA

Post Sat, Jan 09 2016, 7:55 pm
Valco ultra snap. I got the duo (double) for my 3 year old and 1.5 year old. Now using it for my newborn and 1.5 year old. Lightweight, easy to push, basket, hood unzips to lower the hood, bassinet available... If I would need a new stroller, I would take the single.

Check it out on their website.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics