Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
TV show, can't remember the name

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Jan 09 2016, 10:00 pm
I recently saw the first episode of a TV show. I want to look up more episodes but can't remember the name of the show. Please tell me if you know the name of this show!

An ex-sheriff resigned in disgrace, then when he visited his son's home, someone was there that took him and threw him off a bridge and made it look like a suicide.
Then there was another organization that took his body and did something to make him alive and younger, healthier and stronger.
After he was alive again, he visited his son (without saying who he was) and also visited other characters from his life. He was on a timer until he needed some kind of treatment for his body to work.
There were a brother and sister who were behind resurrecting his body. The brother was very attached to his sister.

Anyone know the name of the show, and whether it is on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime?

Anon because we're not supposed to be watching tv...

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Jan 09 2016, 10:40 pm
Second chance
It's a new show so not sure if there's more than one episode yet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics