Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
British reshaim

Motek

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 4:20 pm
Quote:
I met up with some journalists for some drinks in the West End of London. I was again abused for my trip. Their hatred of Israel was matched only by their adoration of the Palestinians. One of them gushed: "Boy, those suicide bombers have got guts. I wish more people in the world had their courage."

Another of them erupted when I told him that most people in Israel wanted a peaceful settlement to the conflict. "So why," he asked, "did they murder their most peaceful Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu?"

for the entire article:
http://www.aish.com/jewishissu.....s.asp

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 7:47 pm
Exploding anger

miriamnechama

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 7:28 am
yeah I felt the same thing last rosh hashama my father has a shul next to the biggest mosqu and community centre of muslims in london, I was on the way t tashlich and I over heard 2 muslim ladies saying something like "well they live in occuupied teritories" don't kow whom about who what but my friend said to me " keep quiet don't tell them you live there" - referring to where I live
n.b. I totally felt the rishus ie antisemitism when I traveled back to israel from stanstead airport, I was alone with amy youngest and was offered no help, besides for the balagan with the drinks issue, only one israel was helpful in the end, I wonder alos what has happened to the airport police there?? by my dad the police came because of the ramadan and were very cortious and respectful, also the moslims and their iman respect my dad, they always say "good day rabbi" so it's also hard to tell.b.h. they have very good relations between the shul and the mosque.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics