Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Parameds?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Lilac

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 1:23 pm
amother wrote:
It's an office job, not a WAH. Are you interested in something like that? If you have a child/children, it would mean paying for childcare and also might mean you'd have to commute. (Advantages you have working at Parameds.)
I might end up looking for something like that. The hours are draining and even though I work like a dog I get paid pennies which isn't enough for anything

amother
Cobalt

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 1:26 pm
amother wrote:
I might end up looking for something like that. The hours are draining and even though I work like a dog I get paid pennies which isn't enough for anything

If you can figure out some way that I can PM you, I could tell you more, although, I don't know if they are currently hiring, but they do hire pretty frequently.

amother
Lilac

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 1:28 pm
amother wrote:
If you can figure out some way that I can PM you, I could tell you more, although, I don't know if they are currently hiring, but they do hire pretty frequently.
What kind of an office job is this? What do you do?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 1:56 pm
amother wrote:
What kind of an office job is this? What do you do?

I don't want to write too many details on here. I know I'm anon, but we're not in LII (not sure if I would share there either) and people could figure me out and then figure out my SN. Can you figure out a way I can PM or email you (make a fake address)? I'm happy to help you, just don't want to post here.

ultraweds

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 10:36 am
Its true , you cant work with background noise, and our apartment is not at all sound proof...yes I only work when my baby is sleeping/ playing in her crib just after she has slept (very happy then Very Happy )
For me, for now, this is ideal, im not worrying about what will be in 2, 5 and 10 years. I cant promote the job for everyone - I wanted a job where being a mummy and a wife came first and I could work flexible hours from home - tG I really found it with Parameds. I work very late some nights and that is fine for me too...
As for the salary - it alone is not 'enough' - I do other things on the side too, but parameds is my 'main' job. My husband is at a kollel that does not pay and we live in an area that is not so low in cost...my husband does not work at all - again, for me , for now, this is a consistent, well suited job that is stable and not draining and allows me to have the time and space/ head space to accommodate my needs...Smile
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers