Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Lascal vs. Baby Jogger Stroller Board

gibberish

Post Sat, Jan 23 2016, 11:20 pm
I have City Mini double stroller and am thinking of purchasing a buggy board to attach to the stroller for my 2.5 year old. Which board is better - the Lascal or the one made by Baby Jogger? Which Lascal board is better - the Maxi or the Mini? Any other brands that are better? Is it worth the expense?

Any comments/tips on these boards appreciated! Thanks!

gande

Post Sun, Jan 24 2016, 12:57 am
I am very happy with the hitchhiker by valco. You can adjust it easily and take it off. That being said I found it uncomfortable to use with the city mini double because the child has to stick their head between the carriage and the bar or else you are standing very far from the stroller when pushing, unless you are tall it's not very easy to walk like that. What worked fore was sitting the child on the hood facing me as they hold onto the top bar.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jan 24 2016, 3:49 am
gande wrote:
I am very happy with the hitchhiker by valco. You can adjust it easily and take it off. That being said I found it uncomfortable to use with the city mini double because the child has to stick their head between the carriage and the bar or else you are standing very far from the stroller when pushing, unless you are tall it's not very easy to walk like that. What worked fore was sitting the child on the hood facing me as they hold onto the top bar.

I was just going to suggest the hitchhiker. We used it comfortably with Our mountain buggy swift.
It's high enough that my toes don't bump while pushing.

gibberish

Post Sun, Jan 24 2016, 12:04 pm
Does anyone know if the Lascal buggy board can be easily removed? Does the stroller still fold nicely with it attached? Does it fold out of place when not in use?

How high is the Hitchhiker from the ground? Can my son easily go on and off himself? Does it fold up when not in use?

tweety1

Post Sun, Jan 24 2016, 1:43 pm
I had the lascal and hitchhiker. I liked the hitchhiker better. It's much lighter when wheeling the carriage.

smoms

Post Sun, Jan 24 2016, 1:51 pm
The Lascal board maneuvers turns poorly. For that reason alone, I would not recommend it. Most people who have the Hitchiker are happy with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics