Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
ISO gentle, friendly pediatric dentist in brooklyn

yogabird

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 3:11 pm
...that accepts insurance (CHP).

Thanks.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 3:30 pm
You can try Dr. Nissim in Flatbush. Not pediatric but heard great things from his pediatric patients.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 3:32 pm
I was very happy with Dr. Mandee Bauer at Ezra Medical

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 3:32 pm
Try Ezra medical center. Their pediatric dentists are very gentle and work very quickly so the whole thing is over as soon as possible, which I find is great for kids. Though I hear they have a very long waiting list and its hard to get in. I did hear that summertime is easier to get in, but I can't verify that for you.

Good luck!

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 3:34 pm
I see I posted at the same time as purple amother. Mandy Bauer is great, but so is Dr Ackerman and Dr kroll. I have seen all three of them with my kids at some point or another

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 4:23 pm
Dr Simonovsky
(718) 513- 3520

momx6

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 4:41 pm
Dr eric leibowitz on East 13th and ave J

mfb

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 6:04 pm
Try dr. Seidenfeld on 59 and 12 to see if he's accepting new patients. He's amazing if you can get in
Eta there's no waiting in his office. He schedules perefectly. I'm usually taken in a few minutes before my appt time!!!

goodmorning

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 7:23 pm
ra_mom wrote:
You can try Dr. Nissim in Flatbush. Not pediatric but heard great things from his pediatric patients.

If that's Dr. Nissen, I think that he is explicitly a pediatric dentist. Either way, he's great -- gentle, patient, knows how to put kids at ease (and has great toys in his waiting room!). I took my kids recently and they've been asking when we'll go back.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 7:26 pm
goodmorning wrote:
If that's Dr. Nissen, I think that he is explicitly a pediatric dentist. Either way, he's great -- gentle, patient, knows how to put kids at ease (and has great toys in his waiting room!). I took my kids recently and they've been asking when we'll go back.

Yes, Dr. Nissen. Thanks for pointing out my misspelling.
He's a family dentist, not specially pediatric.

goodmorning

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 7:29 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Yes, Dr. Nissen. Thanks for pointing out my misspelling.
He's a family dentist, not specially pediatric.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to point out a misspelling, I just wasn't sure if we were talking about the same person.

I've never seen adult patients there, but I guess it's good to know. If he's as good with adults as he is with kids, I should consider switching there.

miri36

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 8:40 pm
Dr. Nassi Figdor of Healthy smiles dentistry. Had a wonderful experience with him and he was recommended by many. 743 Washington Ave. | Brooklyn, NY 11238 | 718-606-9603

yogabird

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 11:37 am
Thanks for all the recommendations!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics