Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Why don't they implement the match system in Lakewood?
Previous  1  2

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 12:22 pm
Lizzie4 wrote:
It's always been like that. Where you will get in doesn't necessarily depend on that even though there is some effort made by the Vaad.

I have two daughters in high school, and I was never given any such form to fill out. I was told to apply to the requisite number of schools, but never was I asked what my order of preference was.

Liebs

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 1:53 pm
amother wrote:
Not every school is the right fit for every child you cant just place random children into random schools.

And then you can have 4 boys who are all in different schools too.
I'm not sure if that's a bad thing but there is something nice about getting to know a school and having all your boys in that school.
I don't think there is a perfect solution but I do think there is a lot of points to accept in improving ourselves from his speech.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 1:57 pm
Can u just imagine what woukd go on on a snow day having to drop off and pick up just from 4 diff.boys elementry schools.....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics