Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Please share your experience with Irene wigs if you wear on

sushi galore

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 3:48 pm
I'm thinking if I should buy an Irene wig now for everyday wear (was told they're round $700) or wait for Pesach and buy a different brand maybe for more money. I'm desperate for an everyday wig but guess I can hold out till Pesach. The question is, to get an Irene or a Bella or Miri is better for everyday. Please share your experience with Irene wigs if you wear them.

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 3:50 pm
I have an Irene Dolce that I bought a few months ago in the $700-$800 range; it tends to get knotty at the nape of the neck, but is otherwise good. I just need to brush it out frequently.

JenniferK

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 4:15 pm
I only enjoyed it once I added hair.

iloveey

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 4:43 pm
I got an Irene and two other wigs way more expensive like in the $2500 and $3000 range I absalutley love my Irene most!!it always looks amazing

minnie mouse

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 4:56 pm
Is there a few levels of irene? I'm looking to buy one now, priced around $1700.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 5:05 pm
Yes there are two lines and each line has various different lengths = different prices.

reality mom

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 5:12 pm
I own a bella, and an Irene. I absolutely love them both. The Bella is processed Korean hair. It is good hair, lots of body. Inexpensive. The Irene that I have is of their most expensive line, European hair. Its thinner, silkier hair than the bella.
The Bella seems like a safe bet, as its less expensive and goes on sale often.
Miris are great too, just also on the more expensive side. I dont know if they have a cheaper line.

supty

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 6:01 pm
I have a Dolce Irene and I LOVE it!! Paid around $1200 and it's my favorite wig. I have two Shevy's and a Milano but I basically always wear the Irene cuz it's the most comfortable and looks great Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels