Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why do posters here do this?

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:19 pm
why if someone is asking for help in the emotional area does she get some posters trying to figure out who she is?

whats wrong with pp here? do you realize that pp come here when they have noone to ask serious questions?

simply appalling

yogabird

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:25 pm
I think when posters announce that they've figured someone out, it's for the opposite reason. The knowledge makes them uncomfortable and they feel like they're intruding.

Zehava

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:28 pm
And why today out of all days is everyone on imamother discussing everyone else?

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:35 pm
bec its not nice to tell someone who is need of help and is getting comments like "I know who you are"

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:38 pm
with 25,459 registered users nobody is figuring you out

the chances of people going through similar things & writing with similar keyboards are quite appreciable

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:42 pm
its hurts to posters when its done to them. all I am saying is pp please stop doing it. pp come here to get help they wouldnt get otherwise. realize your playing with peoples emotions.

especially in the emotional forum.

mommyla

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 8:42 pm
Many times it's to urge the poster to censor themselves as they're too easily identifiable. Not malicious at all, rather from a place of caring.

I'm truly sorry if I hurt you, but please realize that I was trying to help. And not just announcing that I know who you are, but along with helpful suggestions, bringing a potential issue to your attention. I will edit my posts on the other thread.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics