Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
1 year old in critical condition

with a smile :)

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 2:40 pm
1 year old Azariah Chaim ben Shaina Miriam is in critical condition in the hospital. He is intubated and sedated.

His 3 week old brother, Tinok ben Shaina Miriam, also needs tefillos.

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 3:30 pm
Azariah Chaim, the 14 month old is more stable but is still in the ICU. The baby is home but still needs lots of tests and follow ups.

Please keep davening for both.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 6:09 pm
what happened?

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 6:11 pm
So strange, I did a google search for both names and they popped up on a post from June 2015???

http://www.shemesh.co.il/piper......html

seeker

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 7:12 pm
MB, it's possible that Azariah Chaim had some issue from birth/infancy before his bris and was put on that list as Tinok. Later he had his bris and his real name was added to the list but nobody bothered to update the list manager to remove Tinok. Later mom had another baby who also had an issue so we are now receiving a request on imamother to daven for both Azariah Chaim and the new Tinok.

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 9:31 pm
seeker wrote:
MB, it's possible that Azariah Chaim had some issue from birth/infancy before his bris and was put on that list as Tinok. Later he had his bris and his real name was added to the list but nobody bothered to update the list manager to remove Tinok. Later mom had another baby who also had an issue so we are now receiving a request on imamother to daven for both Azariah Chaim and the new Tinok.

Yes, someone emailed me about this and that was exactly what I told them I thought had happened. Azariah Chaim has been sick his entire life and did not have his bris until he was about 4 or 5 months old, so he used to be Tinok. I do know why but am not sure if the family wants me to post that or not. And unless there was a misdiagnosis, there is no reason that the new Tinok should be suffering from the same thing, it is not genetic. I don't know what the reason is behind Tinok's illness.

seeker

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 10:02 pm
Oy. Wishing a refuah sheleima and a lot of strength to the whole family.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 5:58 am
Thanks for clearing that up. Refuah sheleima to them both.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed