Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Hairy Mole :(

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Feb 05 2016, 12:39 pm
There's a mole on my face that sprouted several thick hairs recently, so I tweezed them, and have been doing so every few days for the past few months. Since I started doing that, I've noticed that the hair on other parts of my face is becoming more obvious- thicker, longer...

I discussed this with someone and she said that she once heard that plucking hairs makes the hair in the surrounding area grow thicker.

Has anyone else heard of this? Do you think that I caused the explosion of hairiness by tweezing the hair on my mole?

I'm feeling really disheartened about this whole thing...

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Feb 05 2016, 12:44 pm
not true about tweezing. if you're concerned, see a doctor, you may have a hormonal imbalance or something.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Feb 05 2016, 12:47 pm
I remember my mother constntly plucking at 2-3 hairs but nothing more..I would also say to have it checked out

amother
Red

Post Fri, Feb 05 2016, 12:51 pm
I have a hairy mole on my face for years. Dermatologist said it's nothing. I wax it, it doesn't cause more hair growth.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Feb 05 2016, 3:42 pm
I have don't electrolysis for many years - mostly on my face. I tweezed before this which caused a bigger problem. When you tweeze, it stimulates hair growth because blood rushes to the area. I don't think it can cause growth on the other side of the face tho so perhaps it's hormonal.

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Feb 06 2016, 10:38 pm
Thank, all...

I've just been feeling so down about the way I look, lately. I've got more than ten moles on my face, and I feel so ugly. Sad

Lady Godiva

Post Sat, Feb 06 2016, 11:29 pm
amother wrote:
Thank, all...

I've just been feeling so down about the way I look, lately. I've got more than ten moles on my face, and I feel so ugly. Sad

I'm so sorry you're feeling down about your looks. Some of the most beautiful women (including supermodels) have moles on their face.
Have the hair removed, but try not to let the moles make you feel so low.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics