Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning the bathroom

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Feb 07 2016, 1:22 am
I have a hard time cleaning the bathroom all the time..I know the toilet should be cleaned at least 2xs a week if not more...any idea how to clean the bathroom in the least amount of time but that it gets super clean? And what should be cleaned most often and with what products and what is used to clean...

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Feb 07 2016, 3:32 am
amother wrote:
I have a hard time cleaning the bathroom all the time..I know the toilet should be cleaned at least 2xs a week if not more...any idea how to clean the bathroom in the least amount of time but that it gets super clean? And what should be cleaned most often and with what products and what is used to clean...

-Keep a container of disinfecting wipes under the bathroom sink and wipe everything down once a day. Do this when you're in there using the bathroom anyway, and spot clean the floor while you're at it.
-Spray a no rinse shower spray in the tub and on the walls after every shower and bath, while the tub is still wet. This will maintain a clean shower throughout the week.
-Once a week make the bathtub wet then squeeze bleach soft scrub around the tub. Scrub with a cleaning scrub brush and then use a clean rag while the water is running to wipe and rinse out the tub.
-Pour some Mr. Clean into the toilet before heading to bed. When you wake up the bathroom will smell great and when you flush in the morning the Mr. Clean will swish all over.
-Squeeze lysol bleach toilet cleaner or bleach soft scrub into the toilet bowl 2x per week for 1 hour, or before leaving the house. Cleaner will soak and when you come home/back into the bathroom, scrub the soaking cleaner in the bowl with a toilet brush and then flush.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry