Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Ignoring on Whatsapp
Previous  1  2

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Feb 07 2016, 8:00 pm
amother wrote:
Op here, I may not have been clear enough in my op. What I was trying to say was, that I understand if it can take a day to respond. Im also busy and dont respond right away. Im referring to messages that go by and dont ever get a response. I think a person deserves to be answered rather than ignored.

I disagree. Sometimes I am so busy that I can't keep up with social chitchat. I also know certain people never contact me unless they are looking for a favor. It is easier for me not to respond rather than get into a conversation about why I can't do what they want.

Forget a one line answer that I am too busy to write now. Some people can turn that into a conversation. I also feel that I don't have to answer my phone or door either. I certainly am entitled to parse out my time as I wish.

cnc

Post Sun, Feb 07 2016, 8:20 pm
amother wrote:
I disagree. Sometimes I am so busy that I can't keep up with social chitchat. I also know certain people never contact me unless they are looking for a favor. It is easier for me not to respond rather than get into a conversation about why I can't do what they want.

Forget a one line answer that I am too busy to write now. Some people can turn that into a conversation. I also feel that I don't have to answer my phone or door either. I certainly am entitled to parse out my time as I wish.

This.
Watsapp is not always the best method of communication. If you want a favor or a normal conversation pick up a phone and make a call...

markmywords

Post Mon, Feb 08 2016, 3:58 am
Sometimes I see messages and think my response is irrelevant.
Someone wrote something funny recently and I literally laughed out loud when I read it and wanted to write lol, but thought it was a silly response.
The lack of response may be more about how the person responding feels about their own comment then about yours.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette