Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
I'm Thankful

PurpleHeart

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:17 am
I am blessed and lucky to have a wonderful life.
Sometimes it seems that all I hear about are problems. And there are so many of them.

So I try to find some good in each day, to acknowledge that I am blessed. To thank Him for giving me back my neshama again.

Today I am thankful for waking up in a happy mood.
I am thankful for a good lunch I had.
And I am thankful that despite the fact that I am working my bones off at work, I have a job. Smile

What are you thankful for today?

kiwi strawberry

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:32 am
Thank you for starting this thread!

I just listened to a shiur by Rabbi David Ashear from tiferes and it was so great! I'm thankful that I'm part of tiferes, and that I have a computer to listen to shiurim on.

I'm so grateful that I'm married, and for my husband and daughter. I have so many single friends who would move heaven and earth to have that too Crying

I'm very grateful for my eyes.

I'm grateful for our health, for my washer and dryer, for our apartment, for the fact that I can use the bathroom and my body works b"H. I'm grateful for my family and especially my sisters!

I'm so thankful that I got a good night's sleep last night even though we all overslept this morning!!

Thank you for starting this thread and spreading around the positive energy! Good chodesh!

PurpleHeart

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:37 am
kiwi strawberry wrote:
Thank you for starting this thread!

I just listened to a shiur by Rabbi David Ashear from tiferes and it was so great! I'm thankful that I'm part of tiferes, and that I have a computer to listen to shiurim on.

I'm so grateful that I'm married, and for my husband and daughter. I have so many single friends who would move heaven and earth to have that too Crying

I'm very grateful for my eyes.

I'm grateful for our health, for my washer and dryer, for our apartment, for the fact that I can use the bathroom and my body works b"H. I'm grateful for my family and especially my sisters!

I'm so thankful that I got a good night's sleep last night even though we all overslept this morning!!

Thank you for starting this thread and spreading around the positive energy! Good chodesh!

Thanks Kiwi Strawberry! Your enthusiasm is contagious Smile
I have so many more things I'm thankful for, but I figured it's easier to first find three. Once you're in that mood suddenly the whole day looks different!

And sorry for being corny, but I'm so thankful to be alive, and for being me. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics