Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Best opaque tights
Previous  1  2  3  Next

momof2+?

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:02 pm
I can wear coloured underwear. But I think the tights may be considered white. So if you have a sheila that goes through to your tights, you'd have to show both to a rav. The halacha is much more stringent if it's on white, so I'd rather it be black. That way you don't see anything.

MrsDash

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:47 pm
Love my black opaque tights from express. They are super comfy without the control top. And they're seriously durable.

fiji

Post Thu, Feb 11 2016, 12:35 am
Dkny. Expensive but worth it!!!

Mevater

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 2:35 pm
Which of the above brands have a good control top?

ladYdI

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 9:42 am
New year new season for buying black tights.
Recommendation for best black opaque tights. I prefer control top. Where do you buy it for the best price and about how much? My teens went to double header and got tights for around $10 a pair. Is that the norm this year??

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 9:46 am
10??? That's alot!
I like sireco or fidenzze.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 9:49 am
I love the mod and tone 2 pack.
This year they made the crotch black.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 9:51 am
Not sure if you are looking for plain black or in the more beige colors, but if you are leaning toward opaque beige, I prefer Palm. I'm pretty heavy, and other tights don't fit me well, but the Palm is soft and stretchable and completely opaque.

cm

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 10:05 am
New brand from Amazon - Stocking Fox. I liked the fabric but they were tight around the upper thigh, so I returned them. If you are looking for "control" in this area, it might be good for you.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 10:23 am
Can you recommend a brand that has a comfortable waist? For me even the non control tops are too restrictive in the waist and hurt me. Still searching for a comfortable brand.

ladYdI

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 10:26 am
Try a plus size. The waist will be bigger.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 10:54 am
I used to be able to buy great black tights for $6 but last year the brands changed their material and they get these lines on them with use. Tried another highly recommended brand with the same results. Just purchased $10 pairs to try and we'll see what happens.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 11:00 am
Love these:

https://www.target.com/p/women.....metab

jflower

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 12:45 pm
I like Melas opaque tights. $5.49 at double header. They're very comfortable and last a long time.

Metukah

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 1:16 pm
I love Butterfly 60 Denier Nurseaid Control Top, because of the really strong control top.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 4:06 pm
Got a 3 pack of No Nonsense black opaque control top from Amazon for under $17. Wearing first one today so not sure how it will hold up, but the price is good. So far it's comfortable and fits me well and it looks good too.

EmpireState

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 4:09 pm
Hue opaque control top tights. Available in department stores and Amazon.

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Oct 18 2018, 9:31 pm
momof2+? wrote:
I can wear coloured underwear. But I think the tights may be considered white. So if you have a sheila that goes through to your tights, you'd have to show both to a rav. The halacha is much more stringent if it's on white, so I'd rather it be black. That way you don't see anything.

R”forsheimer (?) at a shiur I went to for refresher course said if You have white on the tights do yourself a favor and color it with black permanent marker!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 10:44 pm
Everything I tried this year was terrible. Even the really expensive pairs. I spent a ton of money. Such a waste.
BH tracked down the DKNY super opaque control top 00325 tights, that I wore decades ago, the one with the white package, and we're finally back on track. Now I just need to find more pairs lol.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 11:17 pm
I really liked some black tights sold at Bingo in Boro Park for $5.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics