Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Playgroup dilemma

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 12:39 pm
So I have my son in a playgroup he is 3 yrs old and im starting to feel not so good about the playgroup he goes to. For one thing he is one of the oldest which I didnt realize before I sent him second I feel like he is a little more mature than the others and im not so comfortable with the morah! Dont know what to do at this point dont know if ill find somewhere else to send him and dont know how to approach his current morah about maybe switching plus she lives in my neighborhood so its a bit awkward.... dont know what to do any points/tips...?

doctorima

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 12:43 pm
How does your son feel about the playgroup? If he's okay with it, or as long as he's not strongly negative about it, then I would just keep him there until the end of the year. It's only 4 more months, and there's no guarantee that you'll find anything better in the middle of the year, and even if it is "better" who says that he'll be happier and adjust well socially coming into the middle of a program? If this was a multi-year commitment I could understand, but in this case, if it ain't broke ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics