Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Fall/wig that can be worn with a hat

Bitachon101

Post Mon, Feb 08 2016, 12:50 am
I have some winter hats for cold/bad weather but they really kill my shaitels and I don't like to wear them. (And then end up killing the wigs in the weather anyway!)
I can't exactly afford a fall at this stage of my life and although I'm a bit grossed out about wearing a used one, I'm wondering if anyone has one they don't wear anymore that is in decent condition that could be used. (Doesn't have to be a fall just something I could use with a hat).
Color would need to be brown like a 4 or 6 and preferably a few inch at least past shoulder and decent looking hair.

If you can help out, please pm me! Thanks a ton!

Bitachon101

Post Mon, Feb 08 2016, 2:34 pm
Bump?

Lanz892

Post Mon, Feb 08 2016, 4:06 pm
Are you willing to pay at all? I have one that fits this description but I'm not looking to totally give it away

alexandranh

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 1:36 pm
I had the same issue. I didn't want to ruin my expensive sheitel. I just came across this new company that sells extensions that velcro into hats, I just throw it on and if it rains I don't worry about it. I'm living in them now!
They start at $36 and so I totally don't have to worry about them and totally worth it. www.TheStylishair.com I used coupon code MIA2016..might still work

Bitachon101

Post Wed, Feb 17 2016, 12:47 am
alexandranh wrote:
I had the same issue. I didn't want to ruin my expensive sheitel. I just came across this new company that sells extensions that velcro into hats, I just throw it on and if it rains I don't worry about it. I'm living in them now!
They start at $36 and so I totally don't have to worry about them and totally worth it. www.TheStylishair.com I used coupon code MIA2016..might still work

Looks cool, is it synthetic hair?
Also, I know $36 and $50 and $100 sound little for a wig... But we are dealing with a financial situation and dunno if u saw my snood thread a few months ago but dh had a flip attack about $30 for a snood....
I don't want to revisit the topic but right now Im not even gonna attempt a spend on that. Right now every dollar is going towards necessary living expenses (rent food tuition and basic stuff.) For now I found my old dead wig from when I got married and just using that but don't feel pretty in it (someone cut it too short and its dead etc. Works for rain I guess but would love a piece that was longer for my hats. It works though!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels