Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Silver cross carriage- are they good?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 2:28 am
I'm looking t buy a silver cross carriage, not the white wheels.. Where can I get them in the USA and what's the price ? Are they better than bugaboo or bugabee?

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 5:38 am
If you're talking about a Surf I have it and looove it. I chose it over Bugaboo bc it felt much sturdier and it pushes like a dream. I have it for over 5 years and I'm on my 3rd kid in the stroller. It's been very heavily used and it looks and works like it's practically brand new. I take care of it well.

In some ways I think it's better than the Bee but in other ways it has drawbacks. The basket is microscopic (I like this bc my big kids can't dump all their stuff in there for me to push) Smile. I'm pretty sure it's heavier but you only feel it when you lift it, not when you push it. You have to take the seat off to fold it so it's not a good option if you take buses and it might also annoy you when getting in/out of a car. You have to decide which features are most important to you. But to answer your question it's a great stroller. I'm in Israel so I don't know where to get it in the us or how much it costs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics