Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Special deal on essential oils/supplies

seeker

Post Thu, Feb 25 2016, 10:33 pm
Hope this isn't considered advertising because I do get a referral bonus, but I really just wanted to share the news that my favorite essential oil company, Young Living, is running a 10% off deal on starter kits until the end of this month. These starter kits are an amazing value for anyone interested in essential oils and the 10% off makes it that much better. If you want more info I'm happy to help, send me a message and we can talk about it (too much to type...)

Smile

EnnuiGalore

Post Thu, Feb 25 2016, 10:44 pm
seeker wrote:
Hope this isn't considered advertising because I do get a referral bonus, but I really just wanted to share the news that my favorite essential oil company, Young Living, is running a 10% off deal on starter kits until the end of this month. These starter kits are an amazing value for anyone interested in essential oils and the 10% off makes it that much better. If you want more info I'm happy to help, send me a message and we can talk about it (too much to type...)

Smile

This is advertising.

seeker

Post Thu, Feb 25 2016, 10:49 pm
Ennui, you could report the post if you'd like and let the mods decide that. But people often post about deals they found that include their referral links (such as through living social and others) and I find that I as well as others appreciate knowing about the deal and it's no skin off my nose if they benefit from it as well. So I'm not sure why this bothers you so much. I genuinely consider this an amazing deal and I think others might want to know about it. This is a product that very rarely goes on sale, it's been ages since I last saw any discount.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains