Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
DNC vice chair resigns, endorses Bernie Sanders

Mevater

Post Sun, Feb 28 2016, 6:05 pm
DNC vice chair resigns, endorses Bernie Sanders

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dn.....ders/

From her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/VoteT.....br_tf

The Judgment to Lead: Why I'm Endorsing Bernie Sanders
As a veteran of two Middle East deployments, I know firsthand the cost of war. I know how important it is that our commander-in-chief has the sound judgment required to know when to use America's military power--and when not to use that power.
As vice chairman of the DNC I am required to stay neutral in Democratic primaries, but I cannot remain neutral any longer. The stakes are too high. That’s why today I’m endorsing Senator Bernie Sanders to be the next president and commander-in-chief of the United States.
We need a Commander in Chief who has foresight and good judgment, who understands the need for a foreign policy which is robust in defending the safety and security of the American people, who will not waste precious lives and money on interventionist wars of regime change. Such counterproductive wars undermine our national security and economic prosperity.
As elections continue across the country, the American people are faced with a clear choice. We can elect a president who will lead us into more interventionist wars of regime change. Or we can elect a president who will usher in a new era of peace and prosperity.
With this clear choice in mind, today I am resigning as Vice-Chair of the DNC so that I can strongly support Bernie Sanders as the democratic nominee for President of the United States.
And now, I ask you stand with me and support Bernie Sanders
Thank you
Tulsi Gabbard

(In addition, I suspect that this person knows of Clinton improprieties and thats why shes endorsing Sanders).

November

Post Sun, Feb 28 2016, 6:10 pm
It was she who got very upset with the DNC last year because they were not holding many debates, scheduled the debates when they were least likely to be watched, and seemed to be stacking the deck in Hillary Clinton's favor.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics