Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Date chocolate cake

israeli83

Post Fri, Mar 04 2016, 2:46 pm
My son is having a birthday soon and he said he wants a date chocolate cake. Now, I know he's 5 and he'd be fine with any kind of chocolate cake, but I was wondering if there's anywhere a recipe for a good moist chocolate cake with date spread? (I don't have regular dates, I have the date spread and I was thinking of using it). Thanks.

emunahmother

Post Sat, Mar 05 2016, 10:04 pm
Can u make a regular chocolate cake and use it in a cream to put in the center? Or outside. Would have to add ingredients but I'm sure that could work?

israeli83

Post Sun, Mar 06 2016, 10:13 am
emunahmother wrote:
Can u make a regular chocolate cake and use it in a cream to put in the center? Or outside. Would have to add ingredients but I'm sure that could work?

That's what I was thinking. I was thinking of making the chocolate cake and then for the cream inside and out, I'd use the recipe for the chocolate cream but add the date spread and not use any sugar since it's sweet already. But I'm a bit afraid to use chocolate with date..do you think it will work?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins