Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Spring Valley NY- Need after school help with homework

sazn75

Post Tue, Mar 08 2016, 9:22 am
If anyone knows of a frum young lady or man who is interested in an after school position helping my child with homework, please get in touch with me.

My son is very smart and very disorganized.

He needs someone to help him organize not only what he needs to do that night, but to think about the tests that he has to study for in the coming weeks. For example, the tutor will outline with him what he needs to do that evening, and help him put it in order of importance. The tutor will also break down what he needs to study for a test that might happen later that week.

He also needs help learning how to translate his chumash, navi etc. He is very bright, and just needs help pointing out shorashim, learning the question words in Hebrew etc.

While my son completes his tasks, the tutor can also help my younger child with her reading homework. She is in Kindergarten and needs help with her vowel sounds.

This position would be for a few nights a week, about 2-3 hours a night. It would be for now until the end of the year. (If we like each other, it can be for next year too!)

Tutor must have their own transportation
PM me or post a reply please so we can arrange a meeting
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics