Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Silver cross surf or bugaboo camelion

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 8:10 pm
Hi I live in Brooklyn and am looking to buy either the bugaboo camelion or the silver cross surf. Which is better and how do they compare? Where can I buy the silver cross?
Size wise, which is bulkier ?

Lovelymom1

Post Sat, Oct 01 2016, 10:39 pm
Bump

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Oct 02 2016, 1:45 am
I have a SC Surf and I love it. I chose it over the Bugaboo after trying both. It was so much sturdier and I felt easier to push. Almost 6 years and 3 kids later it still looks amazing. The biggest downside for some is the small basket (I think they come now with a slightly larger basket than I have but still smaller than other strollers) but I didn't mind bc I hate when my older kids dump their stuff in the stroller basket and I have to push it all and with my Surf there just wasn't room Smile I don't live in the US so I don't know if or where you can get it there.

Mrs. Annie

Post Sun, Oct 02 2016, 5:40 am
Look up Kiddicentre in London. They ship the SC to the US. (£875 + free shipping)

cnc

Post Sun, Oct 02 2016, 7:55 am
Mrs. Annie wrote:
Look up Kiddicentre in London. They ship the SC to the US. (£875 + free shipping)

Wow that's really cheap. The Silver Cross is $2300 in the US. (Unless it's a different model?)

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Oct 02 2016, 9:30 am
cnc wrote:
Wow that's really cheap. The Silver Cross is $2300 in the US. (Unless it's a different model?)

Whoa that's more than double what I paid in Israel. It's great and I really really love it but I wouldn't pay that much.

Mrs. Annie

Post Sun, Oct 02 2016, 9:54 am
cnc wrote:
Silver Cross Surf Special Edition
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics