Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Kollel in Yer.

aussiemum#1

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 2:38 pm
Hi,

My husband was just told that his kollel would be closing in the summer. Until now his payments were allowing us to live in Israel and send my son to the therapy he needs. Without it, we might just have to move back.

does anyone know of a paying kollel that my DH can look into in Yerushalaim? Any information would be amazing!
Thanks

bigblueyes

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 2:57 pm
How much was his kollel paying? I know of a shtark kollel on mem gimmel that pays around 600$ a month.

aussiemum#1

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:03 pm
we were very lucky and he was getting about 800 a month, but I know that it was an exception. do you have any details of the one in Mem Gimmel?

newmommy:)

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:06 pm
there's that 5 year kollel that trains guys to become leaders of communities - do you know what im talking about? Rabbi Kelemen is in charge. If it's his type and he can get it, they pay well, I think they pay for rent...

ahuva06

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:08 pm
Wow thats a lot! would you look into something that's about $350 a month?

aussiemum#1

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:14 pm
we looked into that before we started his current kollel, but it wouldn't work out for us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions